At Capella we believe that true life change happens in circles as well as in rows. The "church" is not a building, a denomination, or a business organization. Capella is all about growing together through worship on Sunday mornings, but we also want to offer people the chance to scatter into smaller groups where there is instruction, accountability, grace, encouragement, and love between one another.
Belonging to a group:
Every believer needs a church home. Believers also need a small group of other believers for support and encouragement. Spiritual growth happens when we gather with a few other believers, and when we meet, our goals are this:
- To share each other's hurts and triumphs
- To pray for one another
- To really know one another
- To be accountable to others
what you need to know about capella's groups:
- Currently groups meet in conjunction with Sunday morning worship. Small groups gather before worship at 9:30 AM.
- The groups at Capella are full of people just like you: singles, couples, widows, young, old, etc...
- We have children's small groups that are meeting at the same time in the Kids Praise area. A Kids Praise volunteer will be glad to assist you and your children once you sign-in with them.